Well, here we are in the midst of election season. Are you tired of it yet? I know I am. The name calling, bile spewing, lies and distortions make for great fun, but after a few years of listening to it I'm kind of done. Politics is a messy business full of people not smart enough or talented enough to get into the entertainment industry. I suppose they have to do something for a living and to keep all those 24-hour news channels going. Keeps people in business I guess.

As one prone to doodling, today I have uploaded a few sketches done over the last couple of weeks. Inspired by the lovable antics of tea party hopefuls and the beautiful drawings of Heinrich Kley I post them here for your perusal. I posted the captions below because they can be hard to read.

Enjoy!



"How to Reform a Banker"




"The Tea Party aims... and shoots"

"Who Stole Sharon's Tea?"



"Don't Cry Palladino"




"The Constitutional Scholar"




I hope to get back into the "blogging" a little more in the future, but we'll see how everything goes.

Thanks for hanging around.

Cheers!

Comments

  1. Ok. The Constitutional Scholar kills me. Excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Micheal,
    I don't know if you saw my FB post a few days ago. I'm reading "Presidential Courage" and I just finished drew Jackson. It's amazing how little has changed with American politics in 200+ years. With every president there were bickering parties that cared more about agendas than the country, negative campaigns, dragging family members into the fray, corrupt big business and banks. It's as if I'm watching CNN or Fox news. Then I paused and thought, because it all involves humans and power should I be surprised at all?

    Glad to see you're writing again. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brian (and Dr. Wolf).

    I'll check out that book. I'm going on vacay soon and will need something to read.

    Yes, politics will always be a nasty business, but as a self-centered American I do only care about how it's annoying me, right this instant! LOL.

    Actually, It does annoy, but it also gives me great inspiration for little pictures that amuse me and hopefully they will amuse others.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts