As I mentioned last Tuesday I went out of town and was computer deficient since last Thursday. I kept drawing, but could not publish. I tried it from my Blackberry™, but had no luck.



Now I'm back, baby and full of...well, I'm not really full of a whole bunch of new stories and opinions, but we'll see what I can come up with. This image is for Day 85. Just 15 days left in our "100 Barbarians in 100 days" postings.

I think after the "100" I'm going to try and branch out a little. I have been seeing some wonderful still life's lately and may try my hand. I did a little still life painting a few years ago, but my attention span just couldn't seem to keep up.

I went off to Wisconsin last week on a sales road trip. It was fun. I enjoy getting out into the world and meeting real people with real jobs. I've spent so much time in advertising and "meetings" that I think I may have forgotten what a real conversation can be.

I also like being on the road. It can be peaceful. Driving around letting your mind wander (while you try and read directions off a MapQuest™ printout and try not to hit and large farm animals). All in all good times.

I also saw a couple of good plays over the weekend. Although I will say the Eugene O'neill, depressing! Dude had some serious family issues.

Okay, enough for the first post back. I'm onto number 86.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts