This image I actually did earlier last week for my friend Brian at Influence People. His post this week is about giving sincere and honest appreciation. You should check it out.



Speaking of appreciation, I will only say it is a good thing. I know I work harder and try to do better if I see people appreciating what I do. I've also seen it work for me when I show people how much I appreciate appreciate them.

I used to take people out for lunch after we had finished a long or especially hard project. It was fun and a good way to let off steam. I've always thought it was an inexpensive way to show people how much you cared. You spent a little on food and had some great conversation, then it was back to the salt mine.

Day 86 of our 100 barbarians! Woot! Now I've got to do 3 more posts (I think) to catch up so I am off to do a lot more thinking to go with my drawings. I'll post another one later this afternoon. Still got to go to work y'know!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts