Finally!

I'm back in! For the last few days Blogspot has been keeping me out. Who knows why? Computers get temperamental I suppose.

Sorry for the time away (if anyone was really worrying about not getting enough ranting and barbarians), but I have been on the road, got a little sick and couldn't figure out how to post from my Blackberry™. Now though I'm back and here are 4 images for your perusal. That brings us to 94 barbarian sketches. So I didn't really make it 100 days in a row, to be technical, but I'm going to be close and what more could you ask from a humble art director?



The first two pages are some sketches I was working on while on the road and the other two I did over the weekend. Very rough, but finding the time to draw gets harder with each passing day.

I don't know about you, but when I was 25 or so I didn't have a lot to do. Running regular errands, doing a little work, keeping up with friends and such, but days weren't really jam packed. My wife and I laugh that right before we met neither of us had a whole lot to do. Now, neither one of us can seem to get a few minutes to relax without having something come up that needs attending. And we don't even have kids!

I can't imagine how busy a person's life is with children. I have a dog and that seems like too much responsibility some days.

By the way, on days when a Great Dane has digestive problems you'll wish you picked up that cute little chihuahua you saw and thought was too little to be a real dog. Ugh.

Busy, busy, busy, that's life. Speaking of which I picked up a few days of freelance work and they expect me to show up at a reasonable hour so I have to shuffle off to sleep. Enjoy the pics and I will definitely be back here tomorrow.

Cheers!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts