Two for the price of one

Well, here you go. To help me catch up on "100 Barbarians" today you get two images.


Both imagined in the same session. Two images from probably the same fight in my head. One sketch a little rougher than the other, but I think you get the point.

Now I'm down to eleven more images of barbarians and will keep posting this week, but it looks like next week I will once again be on the road so there me be another slow down. I know, I know, "What ever will I do without your daily drawings and observations, Michael?" is the question millions of people are asking themselves. My guess is you'll go on with your life as usual and good for you. You're probably spending too much time in front of a computer anyway. Get outside and smell the crisp fall air.

Oops, I thought I posted this last night. Obviously the cold I am fighting has creeped into my brain.

More tonight.

Cheers!

Comments

  1. The caption for #1 should be "He ain't heavy, he's my brother!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts