And so we find ourselves in trouble. Poor man.

Hopefully tomorrow will find him in better spirits. That is, if I am in better spirits.

Ever have a day when you think it's going to go well, it turns into the Sh!##er, then pops back up and returns to the S#!!tter. Well, that was today. I got up in a fine mood, it turned before I went to work, evened out for a while, actually got better and then ended up back where I started. The rollercoaster that is our lives. Once again, ugh.

Some days I wish I was our intrepid fisherman and that the big nasty, whatever it is under the water would just take me down. Rest, relaxation that is what death can look like at times. No worries, no hassles, no smiling as you grit your teeth. Oh, some days I long for that big sleep.

But alas, that is not to be so, I actually, happen to enjoy life's pitfalls most of the time. What would we be without conflict. How interesting would life be without people around us making us crazy and driving us to the brink of insanity.

Yes, the world tries to drag us down into the depths of it's own misery, but fighting against that and surviving is the reason most of us are still here. Isn't it?

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts