Well, thank heavens it's Frid....crap. Don't you hate when you actually gain one more work day? I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Thursday only to realize when I awoke this morning that today was Thursday.

I'm convinced that sometimes my brain does things like this to tease me because its bored. Yesterday it had me convinced for at least 10 seconds that a realtors name ona sign read "Christ Sakes" I was laughing so hard until I realized it was "Christy Sparks". And they said dyslexia can be fun. I'm looking like a crazy person walking down Belmont Avenue and my brain is playing tricks on me.

"With his wolfskin mantle flung carelessly about his wide shoulders, and the great hors on his helmet adding to his height, he stood there in the swaying shadows, like some half-human thing, a brooding shape of the dark barbarismthat was soon to engulf the world." R.E. Howard from the short story Kings of the Night.


A beautiful sentiment that I plan on drawing much better when I've had a lot less to drink.This every day image hing is tougher than I originally thought.

And don't even get me started on Glenn Beck.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts