Who's there?

Hello,
I am not going to expand on my creepy rant form yesterday (just yet), instead I expanded the vision of "Gone fishin'", the post from the other day. I wanted to add a little more drama and mystery. I think I got that started, but I may add some more scary bits to the background. I'll keep working on it in the days to come, but for now the blog must go on.
I tell ya, it is quite exciting and exhausting to keep up with this thing. I guess that's why, as my wife Beth told me, 95% of blogs that have been started are now inactive (when defined as not having been posted on for 120 days).

I can see it. I can also see why columnists get paid a lot of money. Actually coming up with a hook every day is tough. I guess that's why I started the "Barbarian" thing, to help give me something to expound upon lest I devolve into some sort of opinionated rant or "Look at me in my boring life" type of blog. Eeww.

Anyway since it is the weekend I'm going to keep it short and go off to the theater to see a play about "Graceland" cemetery here in Chicago. It is where all the famous founders and architects of Chicago are buried. Maybe it will give me some inspiration for tomorrow's post. Maybe a barbarian in a cemetery. Mmmm.

Cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts