Careful!

You might slip and kill somebody! Oh, looks like you already did.



Accidents do happen, don't they?

Speaking of accidents I almost ran over a bicyclist today. It's not the first time. Cyclists in the Chicago area tend to not pay attention to street signs or stop lights. The odds of hitting one have to be pretty good for the amount of times I have jam on the brakes and yell profanities at them.

Thankfully, I am leaving the Chicago area for the weekend. My wife and I are going to Wisconsin to see some theater and take a little break.

We are headed to American Players Theater (APT) in Spring Green, Wisconsin. We'll spend Friday in Madison having a nice dinner and perusing the farmers market on Saturday morning. Then it's off to the theater.

APT is a wonderful outdoor amphitheater that hosts 5 (I believe it could be 6) plays all summer long. They have an ensemble cast that performs all the plays throughout the summer and fall and they always do a fantastic job. We've been going for years. If you ever get to Wisconsin you should look it up.

Speaking of looking up, did you hear there is water on the moon? Not a lot, but someday we may be able to use it as a launching pad for future exploration. Space 1999 anyone?

(And around the barn we go.)

I don't like slacks that have the pockets too far down on the sides. My keys are always falling out and I can never seem to get my hands in them to retrieve anything.

Dropped off some artwork for the Ravenswood Artwalk this weekend.

Made guacamole yesterday. I like tomatoes in my guacamole. Some people don't.

Have to remember to cash some checks and make some international phone calls.

(I'm back)

Anyway, besides bicyclists behaving badly I must say I am seeing more and more graffiti and littering popping up in my neighborhood. For some reason those two offenses are death penalty material for me. I' not sure why. Maybe it's the lack of respect for other peoples property. I don't know it just irks the heck out of me.

But enough rambling for this evening let me leave you with this thought:

Does the price of tea in China really have anything to do with anything and why should I care if I drink coffee?

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts