Where did I leave that head?



Remember the ink pen I was telling you about? It's okay,but I don't know if I'm that happy with it. It sticks a little. Hopefully, time and usage will loosen it up. Oh, and animals are hard to draw when you don't have a lot of time.

I went to the theater tonight to see Arthur Miller's "All my sons." Great play, set just after WWII about a family trying to come to grips with the aftermath and some family secrets. I love me a good drama. It's much better when it's on the stage and not in your own house.

Short post tonight, lots to do in the a.m.

Think about this and we'll talk more tomorrow. Do you really think headhunters help? I have another meeting with one that I met over a year ago. They haven't gotten me any work, only one interview and now they're acting like they don't even know me. Is it me or should I be expecting them to see me as a piece of meat?

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts