No swimming!

At least no swimming in these waters! It could prove disastrous.





Got the inspiration for this drawing tonight while watching Iron Chef America. The secret ingredient was octopus. And while tasty, they are not the prettiest beasts are they?

I love watching that show. Even though they are not really secret ingredients. I think the chefs know what they're making ahead of time. Otherwise how would they have everything they need in stock? Either way I am always impressed with the food that is made and the inventiveness of the players. If you haven't seen it check it out on Food Network.

Went for a long drive today, out to the suburbs. Went to a yarn convention and then off to Woodfield Mall for lunch with an old friend. He was hosting a Paul Stanley art opening this evening. That's right, Paul Stanley of KISS. He is an artist and my friends gallery represents him. They sell a lot of paintings. I don't mind his stuff, but I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan. We got there a little too early to meet him, but had lunch with my friend and that is always good.

The yarn convention was fun too. My wife is a bit of a celebrity in the yarn community and it's nice to see people who love her work run up to her to talk her ear off. They get so excited. It's a great thing to see.

Tomorrow is another big day. We've got a craft fair to go to and some serious relaxing to do before Monday. Have a great Sunday.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts