Bad day in barbarian world when you get your @$$ kicked by a girl. Hehe.




As I sit here tonight pondering the world's twists and turns I can only think to myself, "Why in the heck are all my CD cases broken?" It's not like I open them all the time or play them that much, but since I have had to redigitize my entire music collection because of the untimely demise of my former back-up drive, the Pip, (for those of you who remember Gladys Knight that joke will be funny, for the rest of you try Google) I have noticed that almost every case is busted to some degree.

It boggles my mind. I like the word boggle, that and hullaballo are two that I am trying to bring back. If you think of any other really cool words that need bringing back let me know.

Well, what are you gonna do? Things break. You can't go through life hoping never to break things otherwise there would be no omelettes.

Breakage can just happen sometimes. Every day you start, continue or stop relationships with those around you. You could strike up a new conversation on a bus and thus begin a relationship, continue one with your significant other or friends around you or you fall out of touch with people you know. I think about this last one a lot. Not to the point of insanity, mind you, but it comes up when you look at FaceBook or I go back to an agency where I see people I haven't seen in a long time.

You wonder what happened? Was there a break? Did I or they do something? I think we all know what happened. Life happened. People grow and change and move on, make new friends, start new chapters. You can either look on these events with sorrow for the time you're losing or you can look back on what was and enjoy it for the memories you have and the person you have become.

I personally believe that every situation we go through in life makes us into the people we currently are. Change any aspect of the past and you would just not be the same person. It's good to know that nowadays we can all get back in touch in so many ways. I encourage you to do it. Who knows you may begin a very new relationship with someone from your past.

Remember, life happens and that's a good thing.

Now where in the heck is the CD case for "A Charlie Brown Christmas"? Damn you, Pip.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts