Okay, no long post tonight. It is Saturday after all. Just wanted to throw up a quick sketch of a very nice lady disciplining some not so nice young men.




I wasn't able to spend much time on this post. I had some family in town tonight and didn't get to it until late.

I did it while watching Saturday Night Live. Is that show still funny? After a few sketches I actually switched over to watch Larry King interview Colin Powell. What scared me was they seemed funnier. Maybe I'm just getting old and watching these geezers crack wise was easier for someone of my advanced age to understand.

I still like to think that I get the jokes. Just the other day I was at the 4:30 dinner service at Old Country Buffet (33% off!) and the guy in front of me told the funniest joke to his buddy. It had to do with back pain, golf and his wife having an affair, I forget the punchline, but I laughed so hard I dropped the tongs into the creamed corn. My "friend" didn't seem to think it was that funny. Maybe he meant it more as satire and was expecting less of a guffaw and more of a quiet chuckle.

Anywho, I do just love that creamed corn.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts