When was the last time you came over a hill and bumped into a floating eyeball? Never? Really?

I drew a lot today and tried to let my imagination wander into strange areas. In the interest of full disclosure I got some pain pills form the doctor today that I think may have contributed to the opening up of my mind a little, but I digress.

Opening up my imagination is something I try to do every day. I think imagination is a wonderful tool that tends to tarnish quickly if not used often enough. It's one of the reasons I started "100 Barbarians..". It forces me to use my imagination every day, even when I don't feel like it and I think the practice is really helping me out in many aspects of my life.

Well, I've got an early day tomorrow so I think I will go try to imagine myself getting a full nights sleep.You try and imagine not running into any floating eyeballs as you come up over that next hill.

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts